Professional standards are more than just paperwork; they’re evidence that personnel are qualified. This is paramount in any industry, but especially where they provide health services or where personal welfare is at risk. From dentistry and cosmetic surgery to tattooing and laser tattoo removal–this covers a wide breadth of industry.
But laser tattoo removal in London remains worrying unregulated. According to The British Medical Laser Association, non-surgical laser treatments are not regulated by the UK government.
There is no demand for certification or qualifications–nor is there a request for any prior experience. Anyone with the equipment can charge for their services, and that’s a worry for many.
The Importance of a Qualified Technician
There are many reasons it’s important to use a qualified technician. When used correctly, lasers can offer a safe and effective way to fade or remove an unwanted tattoo.
A novice could put a patient’s health at risk.
Aside from the practicalities of using the equipment, there’s also the important matter of good hygiene, consent forms and post-treatment guidance, that go hand-in-hand with duty of care.
With laser tattoo equipment being sold cheaply online and with such little regulation, how can you find a professional studio or clinic that offers tattoo removal in London?
Once you’ve googled ‘laser tattoo removal near me” and shortlisted a selection of suitable clinics, the next stage is to find the right one for you.
There are many tattoo removals in London, so the best way to understand which is right for you is by visiting their premises or asking around for recommendations.
However, it’s advisable to start with an appointment to ask questions and inspect the premises.
Give due attention to the following points which will give you a better understanding of their standards:
· Meet the technician in advance and pose any questions you have about the procedure to them. Don’t be afraid to ask to see their qualifications and certificates, which they should have. Take note if they are operating in a clean environment, as this can be telling and trust your instinct.
· Observe how the equipment is cleaned and stored. What sterilisation techniques do they use and how do they uphold a high safety standard? Are the premises themselves clean and sterile?
· Ask to see laser tattoo removal before and after pictures of clients to assess their success and experience.
· Ask the clinic if they are endorsed by any qualified practitioners or dermatologists as this shows a high standard. Similarly, enquire if they are supported by a trade body or organisation such as the British Association of Dermatologists.
· Be sure to check out the company’s website and social media as this can provide insightful feedback from customers.
Upgrading the Standard Overall
NAAMA sets a new benchmark in laser tattoo removal treatment.
To begin with, our breakthrough technology is truly the next generation in laser tattoo removal.
Over a decade in development, our technology is up to a 1000x thousand times faster while using up to a 100x less energy than any other available. This results in drastically improved length of treatment, ink absorption, and skin health.
Besides redefining the industry with innovative technology, we are also redefining the required training so your health is in the best of hands.
Our Lead Consultants not only have university degrees and backgrounds in science, healthcare and advanced aesthetic dermatology but they undergo a rigorous month-long training program tailored to our patented technology.
We’re elevating what you should expect not only from laser tattoo removal but also the care you receive.
Highly personalised with a focus on your comfort and well-being and all wrapped up in a premium experience, we look forward to showing you the future of laser tattoo removal. Learn more at www.naamastudios.com.